Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Vector Illustration- Retro/ Vintage Advertisement: iPod 1st Generation

A month or two ago I created several vector illustrations of past and present Apple products such as the Macintosh Plus, the original iMac, the original iPod, the iPhone 5, the iPad, and a new iMac to use some examples. Since I made them they have been just sitting around on the hard drive with the exception of the Macintosh Plus which I created an 80's style vector illustration/ advertisement for (that is on display a couple of posts back.) This week I decided to put the 1st Generation iPod to work and I decided to do a very retro/ vintage advertisement that clashes the new-ish product with the very old school ad design. Eventually when I utilize more of the illustrations these will be on sale as a set of posters, for now enjoy!


Created with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.