Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Chalkboard Art Update/ Elegant Script


Wow, considering I did this all by hand I think I really nailed the consistency of the lettering. This took a lot of concentration and a steady hand! Fancy Fancy. These boards can be seen at several bars of the Las Vegas Strip at restaurants and lounges including STACK and Brand Steakhouse. If you need chalkboard art done feel free to contact me with inquiries or questions.

1 comment:

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.