Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Monday, October 15, 2012

3d Architectural Interior Visualization Rendering: Purple Recording Studio with Lighting Effects

**Since creating these renders I have added updated HD images the following post: http://jonathankaplan.blogspot.com/2012/11/purple-recording-studio-in-high.html **

This Weekend I got the Architectural Interior Design bug and I decided to put together a new scene for my portfolio. The last scene I did was a semi-traditional brick condo/ loft living room with some cool day time lighting effects. This time I decided to go with something somewhat different and I created a purple recording studio full of musical instruments and DJ equipment. The lighting on this scene is completely indoor and I experimented a lot with neon/ blackligh techniques within 3ds Max. It is very interesting creating indoor lighting solutions/ designs in rooms where there is no external light. In the past I have always enjoyed putting windows in my scenes so this was a little outside my realm of expertise. Check out the project images below and expect to see high resolution renders within a day or two! I wanted something to post today so these were just some small resolution samples I rendered out.




Created with 3ds Max, Vray, and Photoshop.

7 comments:

  1. Outstanding job - very interesting study I will come across further hooked on this! Keep it up. I found very good and relevant blog and have bookmarked your spot for prospect suggestions.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lawrence, Thanks for checking out the blog. I posted updated HD images at this address http://jonathankaplan.blogspot.com/2012/11/purple-recording-studio-in-high.html
    about a week after I made these. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice...
    our team 3D Rendering & 3d Architectural design delivered on a CD/DVD, posted on a website, catalog-brochure downloaded to a PC, iPod, PDA, mobile phone as well as shown on a plasma TV in a sales office.
    visit us : http://3d-walkthrough-rendering.outsourcing-services-india.com/3d-rendering.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3d laser scanning services Vancouver, BC is the best tools for 3D designing. You can try us to get the best outcomes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For Sharing Wonderful Article with us.
    We are the experts in Bungalow 3D Designing we deals with bungalow designing, bungalow 3d Renderings, Bungalow 3d Walkthrough, Flythrough, etc. Do Visit us and have a look on Amazing Bungalow Designing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work of 3D Exterior Rendering Services. Its Amazing Architectural Rendering Services great pleasure. These services are really helpful for every 3d animation walkthrough services Provider!!
    Thanks for sharing With us.
    3D Walkthrough Video

    ReplyDelete

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.