Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Green Energy: 3d Renderings of Wind Turbines and Solar Panels in Natural Landscapes

Hello internet! I am very excited to be posting my newest 3d artwork. Recently in my free time I have been working on projects that are relevant to current issues, emerging technologies, news stories, nature, and politics. I created (modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering) this series of 3d landscapes/ illustrations with a focus on "Green Energy" as I felt that there was a major lack of high caliber artwork for such a rapidly expanding and viable industry. For this project I used 3ds Max with Vray to create the images and Photoshop for post production. My goal when creating this project was to produce stunning 3d illustrations that would accentuate the beauty and importance of renewable energy. Enjoy!














(posting description: 3d Renderings & Illustrations of landscapes depicting sources of renewable, green, and alternative energy including Wind Turbines on a green grassy hill with a blue cloudy sky, solar dish mirrors in a desert during sunset surrounded by cactus and boulders, an aquatic wind turbine farm in the ocean on a bright clear sunny day with a shipping boat and Cessna plane in the background, and a solar panel powered energy array in the mountains on a semi sunny day.)

***If you are interested in using these illustrations for non-profit or commercial use feel free to contact me at jonakap1@gmail.com to discuss the terms of use. Hi Resolution images are available upon request without the water mark.***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.