Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3D Legal Illustrations- Supreme Court Steps


 As you know from previous posts I have been doing a lot of 3D illustrations at work. These were done for the Law/ Legal sector. It is very hard coming up with original content for this category because symbolism of the judicial sector is very limited. I made these as images replicating the steps of The Supreme Court. Although they are great on their own, if they were cropped down as a header or used as a background for a website they would be great additions in creating a visually pleasing web design. My tip for the day is that when brainstorming ideas especially for images/ illustrations with no set specific purpose think of all the different ways an image could be used (for example as a website header, editorial picture, background, asset to a collage, etc. ) and think about who will be the possible consumer for the content you are creating. This will help you to broaden your range of ideas when brainstorming projects.








Programs used: 3ds Max, Vray. All Images in this post are property of Extensoft and Commercial use is prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.