Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Apple VS. Droid: 3d Cartoon Illustration Apple Logo Versus Android Logo



Today I created this illustration in honor of the Apple iphone 5 release. This 3d cartoon is the first of many I have planned for the tablet/ smart phone sector. It is going to be interesting to see what Android manufacturers will respond with especially in light of the recent court decision against Samsung for copyright infringement. Personally I have a droid device and love it but I haven't yet had my own iphone so I can't be sure which is better. Between iOS6, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, and all the other operating systems that apple and droid have available it is getting hard to keep track of which is which but I will make an illustration/ infographic this week to explore the evolution of the iPhone and Android devices so make sure to check back soon. Let the games begin!


 ** If you would like to use this image or any other image posted on this blog for commercial or non-profit use please email jonakap1@gmail.com for info.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.