Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

3d Architectural/ Interior Visualization- Purple Recording Studio: Command Station Close Up

Doing some detail shots of the "Purple Recording Studio. Here is a close up of the command station equipment. I could wait until they are all ready for posting, but why deny you the awesome?


More to Come!!!

1 comment:

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.