Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Website Coming Soon!

Hello friends, family, countryman! I would like to announce that within the next couple of weeks I will be launching my new website under my new company name of "Kaplan Design Labs." The blog will remain active and I will continue to post here even though there will be an integrated blog in the site as well. In the new site you can expect to see my full portfolio, history of my career, services offered, tutorials, resources, and many more surprises. I would like to thank all of my followers and viewers for your past and continued support as none of this would be possible without you. Excelsior away!

Here is a random render just for fun!

3ds Max & Vray with Depth of Field

2 comments:

  1. How was the setting up of the website? Have you finished any part of it? I’d love to see a sneak peak of your template design. By the way, just a friendly reminder: make sure that your website is easy to navigate so that visitors won’t get lost while browsing it. Make it simple, but fill it with compelling and interesting content.

    >Darryl Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darryl,

    Thank you for your interest. The basic framework is all there, just finishing up the content. You can get a sneak peak here www.kaplandesignlabs.com/main

    As I said still finishing some stuff so a lot of the content will be added or may be changed in the next week or two :)

    ReplyDelete

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.