Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Blog Award!!!

Today I checked my email inbox to find that my blog has been featured on BLOG AWARDS! Here is the URL for you to check out  http://jupiterindia.com/blog_awards/index.php?id=1691

I would like to thank the team at Jupiter Web and Software Solutions for taking the time to not only operate such a great blog database but for also honoring me as their featured blog.I would also like to thank all of my visitors, especially the regulars who keep my blog alive! I couldn't do it without you.


Go team Kaplan Design Labs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.