Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Friday, December 27, 2013

New Limted Edition Prints in Store! Retro/ Vintage Apple & Macintosh Faux Product Posters

I wanted to announce that I now have prints available on my Etsy store of the Apple & Macintosh faux advertisements I made a while back which were featured on my blog at an earlier point.

They have received a warm welcoming since posting. They are all signed and numbered limited editions.

As a reminder if you didn't see the original posts all artwork are original vector tributes to different art styles and decades. The Bondi iMac is done in the style of a psychedelic 1960's concert poster, the 1st generation iPod is done in an Art Deco inspired Early 1900's Print Advertisements, and the Macintosh Plus is an homage to the style and artwork of the 1980's. All artwork features original prices, release dates, and specs of featured illustrated products.

Check it out!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaplanDesignLabs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.