Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Business Card Progress


Ok. After coming to the realization that the last business cards I posted are trash, the gears began to spin. I had an epiphany one night last week to use this painted texture I made in Corel as a background for my card. My goal was to keep in the theme of the colors on my website, but also make it clear that I am an animator and designer. I tried to use my color theory to push the text into a realm of semi-3D. After I decided on using Infomatic as a brand tool, I made the choice to run with those colors to go on top of the bg for consistency. I think I might have scored on this one. I still have some composition issues and I might swap the fonts for something a little more custom, but I think I may be on to something here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.