Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Box Lift Progress/ Last Friday

video
It seems that I have finally jumped over the wall on this animation. It has been three long days of hard work but I am feeling comfortable with the quality, especially when considering what the last version of this animation looked like. I am glad that I made the decision to revisit this piece because I almost just decided to drop it completely. It is not "done" yet but I felt it necessary to document this monumental progress. Monumental for me- I have been thinking for weeks that my demo reel would never be done, but now I have the momentum. I am also glad that I went with a rig this time that has emotions in the face. On another note, the new local art show "Last Friday" at Living Dead Tattoo has been postponed until further notice.

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.