Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Portfolio Work & Life Drawing July 24th










Watch out now! I have been a busy bee lately. I decided on a new song for my portfolio. It is by the Afro Cuban Jazz artist named Omar Sosa. The song is called La Tra off the album Mulatos. I decided to make a new intro for my demo reel that is shorter and synced up to the music. I'm liking the colors and the feel so far; however, I am still going to brighten it up a bit and play with some effects a little.

This week I also started a new animation that is a mix between two of my former options for my demo reel that weren't quite working. I hope that the fusion between the two will make something special ;)  I took the rig and personality of my boom box animation and put it into the scene for my box lift animation. I think that with my fresh understanding of animation and a clean canvas will benefit me if I can get it done amongst the other projects I'm working on.

Also this week I was able to make it to the life drawing workshop at AILV for medium length pose day. The model was pretty good and I was in a good place that day so I think I did pretty well and definately got in some good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.