Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Labor of Love

Hello bloggers, I have been a busy bee this week. First is the update on my "box lift" animation. It is coming along smoothly I think. I have been working it up section by section to maintain quality. Next is the dreaded blue box. It is hard getting the timing right but up to this point I think I am on track.

Next are a couple of business card ideas I am developing for my marketing package. I am going to make several versions and decide that way because I am a strong believer in the idea that you must get rid of the bad ideas in the head before a good one will rise to the surface. There is sooo much work to get ready for graduation, but it is nice to see a culmination of my education as I go through all the hoops and hurdles.

1 comment:

  1. So far it's looking pretty good but the way his right arm comes down after he drops the box looks SUPER odd. Almost like it clips through the table but you can't see it because of the camera position.

    ReplyDelete

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.