Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aquarium Painting

This is an update on a mural project I am currently working on. This is a digital mock-up I made today to give me a guide while painting. It will eventually be wrapped around a jaccuzi/ pool. We should get started this week so I will post updates on the progress of the traditional painting that will follow!

1 comment:

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.