Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Life Drawing Session July 17th









































Today I had a chance to sit in on the Free Saturday Life Drawing session at AILV. This is perhaps my last quarter and I am trying to squeeze in all the knowledge I can before I leave. David Thomas was in there so I wasn't feeling lonely, and I had someone to sit next to and challenge myself a little with. We were sitting next to the instructor Kevin Anderson and it was nice to see his methods through out the session. I stayed for the full four hours so here are my "select" drawings from today and I think there is one from the last session as well that I included for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.