Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Palms Marketing Update & Save Dread Rock Add



Today I am posting my update for my motion graphics/ 3d marketing piece for my demo reel I have been developing. I also made an add/ poster for a concert I am in charge of promoting. I am pretty happy with the design and creativity I was able to put into it while maintaining my clients ideas. Happy Oktoberfest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.