Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Kaplan Design Labs Website Goes Live!

Hello friends,

I would like to announce that my new website Kaplan Design Labs, www.kaplandesignlabs.com, is now live. I am still adding portfolio content (which is endless) as well as editing content, but please check it out if you haven't already and tell your friends.


Here you can find all my blog posts, my company bio, my services, my portfolio, contact info, and links to all my social media. I will still be posting on this blog so don't worry but you can find all the same content at the main site as well. Thank you for reading and especially those of you who keep me in your RSS feeds. There will be an upcoming website launch party so those of you in Las Vegas, check back frequently for updates. Those of you who are not in Las Vegas, don't worry, I will be posting all the highlights on facebook, twitter, and of course jonathankaplan.blogspot.com! Let me know what you think of the site and thank you for continuing to read the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.