Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sketchbook Drawing: Vintage Illustration of Camera Collection

Hey everyone, I did this drawing of my camera collection in my sketchbook the other night. I thought it would be fun to draw it in the style of a vintage advertisement (as my camera collection consists of retro cameras such as the Kodak Brownie Bullseye and the Argus Seventy Five.) I have been brushing up on my illustration skills as a vast majority of my work as of late has been digital. When you reach a very high skill level make sure you practice your abilities as often as possible to "keep your chops fresh." Enjoy!


- Jonathan Kaplan - www.kaplandesignlabs.com -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.