Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Challenger Project


I have been working on this project for a long time in my free time. I started off just modeling a Dodge Challenger for fun because I worked at a Chrysler Jeep Dodge store for four years and had long admired this ride. Only recently has the car started to look right and take detail. I am already jumping ahead though planning a city for it to race in and experimenting rigging it myself. Wish me Luck! status to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.