Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Push Push

This is an extra credit assignment im working on for my animation class. It is a push pull exercise, but mine kinda ended up like a push and be squashed animation. Tell me what you can think, i want to use it in my portfolio so be honest.

1 comment:

  1. Yo it works on my home comp...this is what I have to say...I like the sense of weight right before the drop, and the shake in the legs is great. I think you should subtly use more of that in some of the earlier steps, and slow down his earlier pushes because it looks to oeasy for him to even fail in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.