Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TAX MAN!




http://www.knpr.org/audio2009/SON-mp3/090929_irs-investigations.mp3


Today I was obsessively following KNPR, my local public radio station when a story related to tax law sparked my interest. The head of the felony devision for the Nevada IRS was adimately defending the IRS as a friendly institution who is there to help the little man as they fight high dollar tax evasion cases. My whole life has been in poverty up into this point, partly because the IRS pursuit of a single mother of two children for a debt passed on from my tax evading father. I called in, and actually got through. I have never felt like my first amendment rights have been more effective then they have been today. Follow the links to hear me stutter over my nervousness as I stick it to the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.