Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

In Das House Part 2 - Vector Illustration: Red Volkswagen GTI

Hola! I have been playing with illustrator a lot lately. This was something I put together yesterday for fun. Sometime long ago in my blog, I posted a sketch of a Volkswagen GTI that I did while sitting in a parking garage. I used that sketch for the inspiration of this illustration. I chose the color palette for the background gradient by referencing the German flag. I am very happy with the way this piece turned out. I am glad that I revisited this sketchbook drawing and created a developed illustration from it. P.S. these are really fun cars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.