Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Logo, Branding, & Corporate Identity Concepts: Melon Dive Recordings - Las Vegas, NV

I was recently asked to do some logo design and branding for a local recording studio in Las Vegas. The name of the studio is Melon Dive Recordings. This was my first crack at the project without much art direction from the client. I think that I was able to achieve a modern, unique design that incorporates the "melon" theme through the use of color. I also did a 3D version of the initials of the company to play with branding elements. This was the first draft/ approach so expect to see more from this project in the future :)

For this project I used Photoshop, 3Ds Max, Mental Ray, and Fur (for the grass effect)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.