Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hunt for the Red October















































This is the second piece in a sequence of paintings I have been developing for Kevin Anderson's Rapid Visualization class. I decided to post some progress shots so you can get an idea of my work flow. I will be sure to post more when its finished! Hopefully tomorrow night or Tuesday. I really want to nail this because it may be my last assignment for a class at AILV before I graduate. "Push it to the Limit" I have never had a piece in the galleries of the hallways in the building so I am hoping to make this that piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.