Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunset Park Excursion with the Hot Sauce Gang




















Hello to anyone who reads this. Today I awoke to a missed call from Mr. David Thomas himself. No, not the founder of Wendy's, this David Thomas http://dmtspeck.blogspot.com and opportunity awaited. Not only was he able to give me a connection in getting a gallery spot in a parking lot party called "Last Friday" but he also gave me the info on a club meeting taking place today. These above images are my resulting paintings from the Sunset Park trip. It ended up being Rick Quemado, Nina Paulos, Brandon Lin, David Thomas, and myself. We all came out with some great pieces. These are acrylic on sketchbook paper (thus the wet crinkly look.)We all brought some food and drinks and had a really good time talking and painting. It was a beautiful day in Las Vegas, NV, and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon. Next time we BBQ!

The party is going to be at Living Dead Tattoo on Rainbow & Russel this Friday, June 25th, from 4'oclock until 10'oclock. You can find paintings and maybe some prints of mine in slot 17 ranging from $20-?. If you are not sure where it is, think next to Durango High School or Spring Valley Hospital. This is my first gallery spot in a long time so I am pretty excited to get back to some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.