Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.

Monday, June 28, 2010

"Last Friday" 6/25/10























































These are pictures of the first, "Last Friday," art festival at Living Dead Tattoo in Las Vegas. This was the first of many to come. If everything goes well this will be an every month type of deal like "First Friday." Fellow artists David Thomas http://dmtspeck.blogspot.com and Ryan Dwyer were also on display. David and I were able to secure a spot next to each other. I did not sell any paintings or prints but David was able to sell two. Although I was not very prosperous I now have a good sense of pricing, a knowledge of what kind of art people are interested in, and a better understanding of how presentation can go a long way. Hopefully with some better promoting and a larger turn out I will be able to let loose some of my back stock. Overall, I had a great time meeting fellow artists and craftsman, and enjoyed a nice day in the sun drinking Tecate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to the Blog

By donating you make it easier for me to post more often on more topics and give me the ability to spend more time answering your questions. If you enjoy reading or have found any of my posts valuable feel free to let me know.